NXP MC9S08SUX high-voltage and high-integration processor
The MC9S08SUx is a low-cost, ultra-high-voltage processor family, offering a single-chip solution for low-end 4.5V-18V motor control applications with low BOM cost and high integration.
The MC9S08SUx is a low-cost, ultra-high-voltage processor family, offering a single-chip solution for low-end 4.5V-18V motor control applications with low BOM cost and high integration.Based on the HSC08 core, the MC9S08SUx family is tightly integrated in the 4x4 mm QFN package, which enables easy layout for space-constrained applications. Compared against discrete device solutions for motor control, using the S08SU family can save up to 50% PCB size and layer.
- Single Voltage Supply Up to 18V
- High integration
- Cost effective and Small Footprint
- 4x4 mm 24-pin QFN
Single Voltage Supply Up to 18V
- 40 MHz HCS08 core frequency with 4.5 V to 18 V operation voltage
- Up to 16 KB non-volatile flash, 768 bytes internal system RAM
- 2x 12-bit ADC with up to 10 channels
- 1x ACMP with up to 4 inputs and internal 6-bit DAC
- High Voltage Gate Driver Unit which includes 3x high side PMOS pre-driver, 3x low side NMOS pre-driver, 2x current sensing Op-Amp & OCP, Vsup OVP
- 1x 16-bit FlexTimer (FTM)
- 1x 16-bit Modulo Timer (MTIM)
- 2x 16-bit Pulse Width Timers (PWT)
- 1x 16-bit 6-channel PWM (MCPWM)
- 1x SCI, 1x IIC
Cost effective and Small Footprint
- Single chip solution offers low BOM cost.
- 4x4 mm 24-pin QFN is a ideal fit for space constrained applications
- Drone ESC
- BLDC power tool
- BLDC step motor
- Cordless power tool
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents