NXP i.MX6UL Applications Processor ARM Cortex-A7 MPU
The i.MX 6UltraLite applications processor includes an integrated power management module that reduces the complexity of external power supply and simplifies power sequencing
i.MX 6UltraLite processor - low-power, secure, ARM® Cortex®-A7 core.
Expanding the i.MX 6 series, the i.MX 6UltraLite is a high performance, ultra-efficient processor family featuring an advanced implementation of a single ARM® Cortex®-A7 core, which operates at speeds up to 528 MHz.
The i.MX 6UltraLite applications processor includes an integrated power management module that reduces the complexity of external power supply and simplifies power sequencing. Each processor in this family provides various memory interfaces, including 16-bit LPDDR2, DDR3, DDR3L, raw and managed NAND flash, NOR flash, eMMC, Quad SPI and a wide range of other interfaces for connecting peripherals such as WLAN, Bluetooth™, GPS, displays and camera sensors.
The i.MX 6UltraLite can be powered by a discrete power circuit.
- Low power & high performance:
- ARM® Cortex®-A7® @ 528 MHz, Neon engine, FPU
- Advanced security:
- TRNG, Crypto Engine (AES with DPA/TDES/SHA/RSA),
- secure boot, tamper monitor,
- PCI4.0 pre-certification, OTF DRAM encryption
- Connectivity: dual Ethernet (IEEE802.3-2002 standard), USB OTG (FS), CAN, serial comms.
- Lowest cost and smallest i.MX6 MPU: from 289MAPBGA with 0.5 mm pitch
- Industrial HMI
- Building control
- Integrated connectivity