NXP FRDM-KW24D512 freedom development platform
The FRDM-KW24D512 is a development platform based on the NXP's MKW24D512 Kinetis W Series microcontroller and is enabled by software support for Thread, ZigBee Pro, 802.15.4 MAC, SMAC and Kinetis Software Development Kit (SDK)
The FRDM-KW24D512 is a development platform based on the NXP's MKW24D512 Kinetis W Series microcontroller and is enabled by software support for Thread, ZigBee Pro, 802.15.4 MAC, SMAC and Kinetis Software Development Kit (SDK).
Kinetis MKW24D512 MCU is a low-power, compact integrated device consisting of a high-performance 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 compliant radio transceiver and a powerful ARM® Cortex®-M4 core system with connectivity and precision mixed-signal analog peripherals.
FRDM-KW24D512 evaluation boards are designed to work either in standalone mode or as part of the NXP Freedom development platforms for quick application prototyping. They are fully supported by a comprehensive enablement environment.
- Supports MKW24D512 Kinetis microcontroller (up to 50 MHz Cortex-M4 MCU, 512 KB Flash)
- Full IEEE 802.15.4 compliant wireless node
- Software support: Thread, ZigBee Pro, 802.15.4 MAC and SMAC, Kinetis Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Reference design area with small footprint, low-cost RF node:RF circuitry includes a Balun to convert the differential input/output pin of the MKW24D512 transciever to single-ended for on-board signal routing
- Low off-chip component count
- Programmable output power from –35 dBm to +8 dBm at the SMA connector, no trap
- Receiver sensitivity: –102 dBm, typical
- Integrated PCB inverted F-type antenna and SMA RF port
- Selectable power sources
- 32 MHz reference oscillator
- 32 kHz clock oscillator
- 2.4 GHz frequency operation (ISM Band)
- External serial flast for over-the-air programming (OTAP) support
- Multiple push buttons and LEDs
- OpenSDA debug interface
- Combo sensor, 6-axis sensor with integrated linear accelerometer and magnetometer
- 2 FRDM-KW24D512 Freedom Development Boards
- Quick Reference Card
- 2 USB Cables
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents