Nexperia 0.5 GHz bus switches with charge pump
These low voltage bus interface solutions have a high bandwidth 0.5 GHz bus switch performance with low and flat ON-resistance, low power consumption, and a low input/output capacitance
These low voltage bus interface solutions have a high bandwidth 0.5 GHz bus switch performance with low and flat ON-resistance, low power consumption, and a low input/output capacitance that minimizes the capacitive load and signal distortion on the data bus. Currently, the Nexperia CB3Q family consists of two solutions: a Dual SP4T switch named 74CB3Q3253 and a Quad SPDT switch named 74CB3Q3257. Nexperia's CB3Q technology offers a charge pump to switch 5 V signals, in combination with low supply voltage range.
- Wide supply voltage range: from 2.3 V to 3.6 V
- Overvoltage-tolerant switch inputs
- Support for mixed-mode voltage operation
- IOFF circuitry for partial power-down operation
- Switches 0 to 5 V signals with 3.3 V supply voltage
- High 0.5 GHz bandwidth for data path
- Low and flat ON-resistance of the switch
- Lower power dissipation (65 % lower power dissipation compared to other solutions)
- Available in leaded & leadless package
- Broadband communication
- Computing and networking
- Bus isolation
- Sensor multiplexing
- Memory interleaving
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.