Infineon TLV493D-A1B6 3D magnetic sensor
3D Magnetic sensor for consumer and industrial markets with low power consumption and high magnetic accuracy for multiple applications
3D Magnetic sensor for consumer and industrial markets with low power consumption and high magnetic accuracy for multiple applications.
The 3D magnetic sensor TLV493D-A1B6 offers accurate three dimensional sensing with extremely low power consumption. Within its small 6-pin package the sensor provides direct measurement of the x, y and z magnetic field components, making it ideally suited for the measurement of: 3D movement, Linear travel and 360° angle rotation.
By combining 3-axis measurement in a small package, with low power consumption, the TLV493D-A1B6 provides contactless position sensing to applications currently using potentiometers or optical solutions. System size can be reduced, as magnetic threshold stability over temperature provides a more accurate and robust solution for these systems.
The sensor provides a standard 2-wire digital I2C interface, which enables high speed bi-directional communication between the sensor and microcontroller. In keeping with the highest quality standards and environmental regulations, the sensor is RoHs compliant and JESD47 qualified.
- Integrated temperature sensing
- Low current consumption (0.007 µA in power down mode; 10 µA in ultra low power mode)
- 2.7 to 3.5 V operating supply voltage
- Digital output via 2-wire standard
- I2C interface
- Bx, By and Bz linear field measurement up to ±130 mT
- 12-bit data resolution for each measurement direction
- Resolution 98 µT/LSB
- Operating temperature range from -40° C to 125° C
- Joystick e.g. finger, thumb and gaming paddles
- E-meters e.g. anti-tampering
- Control elements e.g. white goods, multifunction knob
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents