Infineon TLE9845x family automotive CAN transceivers
Infineon TLE9845x is the first 8-pin CAN FD 5Mbit/s transceiver family being fully compatible and tested according the new ISO 11898-2:2016 standard.
Infineon offer the first 8-pin CAN FD 5Mbit/s transceiver family being fully compatible and tested according the new ISO 11898-2:2016 standard. Four different pinout variants do support an easy drop in transition of existing designs to the new and faster CAN FD. Additionally the four variants are also offered in tiny TSON-8 packages for applications, where a tight packaging envelope mandates the usage of the smallest package possible. The bus wake up capable TLE9251V is not only designed for the newly introduced ISO wake up behavior, but also fulfills both the NAFTA region and the European TxD.
- Mandatory for future OEM approval
- Easy drop in transition of existing designs towards CAN FD
- Enables usage of either a 5V or 3.3V microcontrol. interface
- Resulting in best signal symmetry
- First CAN FD transceiver fully compliant to ISO 11898-2:2016
- Four different pinout variants being pin compatible to existing transceivers
- Vio reference input on three variants for 3.3V / 5V μ interfacing
- CMOS level switching thresholds instead of TTL
- Fulfills 1.8 μ and 5 μ wake filter time requirements
- Lowest possible quiescent current in low power modes
- Offered in standard DSO-8 and tiny TSON-8 package
- Meeting the European and NAFTA OEM requirements
- Meeting the tough ECU level quiescent current requirements
- Tiny variants are the perfect fit for applications with small package envelope.
- Chassis/Safety Domain Control
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Power Steering