Infineon TLE94xyz DC motor driver family
The TLE94xyz are protected half-bridge drivers designed for automotive motion control applications
The TLE94xyz are protected half-bridge drivers designed for automotive motion control applications such as small DC motors for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), as well as mirror adjustment and fold. The family offers 3-, 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, and 12-fold integrated half-bridge driver. All devices can drive DC motor loads up to 0.9 A per output in cascaded or parallel operation. They provide diagnosis of short circuit, open load, power supply failure and overtemperature for each half-bridge to ensure safe operation in HVAC or other systems.
- 16-bit SPI or direct inputs for control and diagnosis
- Voltage supply range: 5.5 - 20 V
- Adjustable open load threshold for two outputs
- Diagnosis of each output via SPI
- 3-, 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-half-bridges with integrated output stages and PWM
- Variable driving schemes for up to 11 motors
- Device operates down to 5.5 V (supporting start-stop systems of fuel efficient vehicles)
- OUT 1 and 2 optimized for driving HS loads (e.g. LED)
- Flap motors in HVAC systems
- Mirror adjustment and fold
- Small DC motors (≤ 0.9 A/output)
- Bi-stable relays
DC Motor Shield with TLE94112EL for Arduino
The DC motor shield is a small evaluation board equipped with TLE94112EL for use with Arduino. The TLE94112EL is capable to drive up to 6 small DC motors in parallel mode or up to 11 DC motors in cascaded mode. All outputs can drive up to 0.9A. The outputs can be used stand-alone or combined to increase driving capability up to 3.6A.
Order Code: TLE94112ELSHIELDTOBO1
Learn more about Infineon ATV Motor Drives
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Related links and documents