Infineon IRS38x Family OptiMOS™ integrated POL
IRS38X family of OptiMOS™ IPOL devices offers easy-to-use, fully integrated and highly efficient DC/DC regulators with Intel SVID and I2C/PMBus interface.
This family of OptiMOS™ IPOL devices offers easy-to-use, fully integrated and highly efficient DC/DC regulators with Intel SVID and I2C/PMBus interface.
The on-chip PWM controller and co-packaged low duty cycle optimized MOSFETs make these devices a space-efficient solution, providing accurate power delivery for low output voltage and high current applications that require an Intel SVID interface.
These versatile devices offer programmability of switching frequency, output voltage, and fault/warning thresholds and fault responses while operating over a wide input range.
- 50% space saving compared to 2-chip solutions
- 1Mhz capable for less caps
- SFET6 for very high efficiency
- Thermally able of up to 30 A with minimum airflow
- SVID for VCCIO & VMCP Intel
- 3-bit PVID for PVNN Intel and ASIC/FPGA power
- 5x7 mm up to 30 A
- 300 kHz-1500 kHz switching frequency
- Gen3 voltage mode engine for ultra-low jitter and less caps
- Extensive PMBUS support (70 commands)
- Pin compatible options with/ without PMBUS
- Pre-programmed for Intel VR13 rails
- storage cards
- Ethernet cards
- SD PCIe
- Base stations
- Intel servers VCCIO
- PVNN rails
- Core power for ASIC