Infineon IRPS5401 digital voltage regulator for FPGAs
The IRPS5401 has been developed as a fully integrated PMIC solution that replaces multiple regulators with a single device in a compact 7 mm x 7 mm 56 pin QFN package.
The IRPS5401 has been developed as a fully integrated PMIC solution that replaces multiple regulators with a single device in a compact 7 mm x 7 mm 56 pin QFN package, making it a perfect fit for current and future applications in high density ASIC, FPGA and CPU multi-rail systems, embedded computing systems and communication and storage systems.
- Multi-output DC-DC with integrated FETs and sequencer
- Output voltage settable in fine resolution 5 mV steps
- Full PMBus: Margining, fault management, telemetry
- Replaces many regulators with one PMIC
- 4 switchers and 1 LDO in one package
- Output A: 2 A (without), 50 A(with power stage)
- Output B: 2 A
- Outputs C,D: 4 A
- Linear regulator: +/-0.5 A
- Combined outputs C,D in dual phase mode for low ripple 8 A output
- Cinema projector
- Antenna system
- Security camera
- Machine vision
- Point-to-point wireless access
- Mass spectrometer
- Instrumentation analyzer
- Sonar receiver probe
- Communications radio
- Printer control board
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.