Infineon CIPOS™ MICRO IRSM240-SERIES™© are 600V, 4A RC-DF
The CIPOS™ Micro IRSM240-Series is appropriate for low power motor drive applications like air purifiers, refrigerator compressor drives, fans and pumps.
The CIPOS™ Micro IRSM240-Series is appropriate for low power motor drive applications like air purifiers, refrigerator compressor drives, fans and pumps. These products offer a cost effective power solution by leveraging industry standard footprints and processes compatible with various PCB substrates.
The IM240-M6 Series are 600V, 4A and IM240-S6 Series are 600V, 3A RC-DF IGBTs based on 3-phase inverter IPMs.
- These IPMs offer combination of low VCE(sat)
- Rugged driver in a compact package
- Optimized for high efficiency
- Half-bridge high voltage driver
- 600V 3-phase inverter including gate drivers & bootstrap function
- Low 2.1V VCE(sat) (typ, 25°C, 2.5A) and 2.3V VCE(sat) (typ, 25°C, 4A) RC-DF IGBTs
- UL Certified Temperature Sense (NTC)
- Advanced input filter with shoot-through protection
- Optimized dV/dt for loss and EMI trade offs
- Open-emitter for single and leg-shunt current sensing
- 3.3V logic compatible
- Driver tolerant to negative voltage (-VS)
- Undervoltage lockout for all channels
- Isolation 1900VRMS, 1min
- Aircon systems indoor and outdoor fans
- Dishwasher or washing machine pumps
- Hot water circulation pumps