Infineon BCR430U linear LED driver
BCR430U is a linear LED controller IC in a small PG-SOT23-6-1 package regulating the LED current in standalone operation without any external power transistor.
BCR430U is a linear LED controller IC in a small PG-SOT23-6-1 package regulating the LED current in standalone operation without any external power transistor. The IC supply voltage range is from 6 V up to 42 V. The LED current level can be adjusted up to 100 mA connecting a high ohmic resistor Rset to pin RS. The voltage drop at the integrated LED driver stage is less than 200 mV at 50 mA improving the overall system "Ȅi i"n 6 and
providing extra voltage headroom to compensate for tolerances of LED forward voltage or supply voltage. The smart over temperature protection function reduces the LED current when junction temperature of BCR430U is very high.
- Very low voltage drop allows to use more LEDs (in a string)
- Stable output current for homogenous light output
- Typ. 135 mV saturation voltage at 50 mA
- Controls up to 100 mA LED current
- LED current precision ±5%
- Smart over temperature protection
- LED lighting
- LED strip lighting
- LED signage and display
- Architectural lighting