Infineon 700 V CoolMOS™ P7 SJ MOSFET™
Infineon’s latest 700 V superjunction MOSFET technology has been developed to serve today’s and tomorrow’s trends in flyback topologies
EBV presents the price/performance optimized 700 V CoolMOS™ P7 SJ MOSFET and in combination with the IPAK Short Lead with ISO-standoff package increased yields and cost reduction can be reached.
Infineon’s latest 700 V superjunction MOSFET technology has been developed to serve today’s and tomorrow’s trends in flyback topologies. The CoolMOS™ P7 is offering amazing performance gains compared to superjunction technologies used today, especially at high speed switching.
With IPAK Short Lead, Infineon offers a package with a well-defined mold feature at the bottom of the package body.
- More effective cleaning in terms of residue removing
- Resulting in better assembly yield
- Larger effective creepage distance between legs
- More suitable for charger application
- Extremely low FOM RDS(on) x Eoss; lower Qg, Eon, and Eoff.
- Highly performant technology
- Low switching losses (EOSS)
- Highly efficient
- Excellent thermal behavior
- Allowing high speed switching
- Integrated Zener diode
- Optimized V(GS)th of 3 V with very narrow tolerance of ±0.5 V
- Finely graduated portfolio
- Cost competitive technology
- Up to 2.4% efficiency gain and 12°K lower device temperature compared to C6 technology
- Further efficiency gain at higher switching speed
- Supporting less magnetic size with lower BOM costs
- High ESD ruggedness up to HBM Class 2 level
- Easy to drive and design in
- Enabler for smaller form factors and high power density design
- Excellent choice in selecting the best fitting product
- Charger Applications