IDT VersaClock® 3S clock generators deliver
The VersaClock 3S devices deliver innovative power-saving features while saving board space by eliminating the need for multiple discrete timing components
The VersaClock 3S devices deliver innovative power-saving features while saving board space by eliminating the need for multiple discrete timing components.Delivering low power and low jitter scalability, the VersaClock 3S devices meet requirements for widely used standards including PCI Express® Gen 1/2/3 and are ideal for consumer, industrial, computing and automotive applications. The compact new products can replace multiple crystals or crystal oscillators for a smaller board footprint while maintaining extremely low power consumption.
- Proactive Power Saving
- Performance-Power Balancing
- Dynamic Frequency Control
- Overshoot Reduction Technology
- Proactive Power Saving— intelligent timing device to detect power down status of the downstream clocked component, resulting in further energy savings in the system
- Performance-Power Balancing—a user-friendly interface allowing users to easily minimize power consumption based on targeted performance
- Dynamic Frequency Control—supported by one-time programmable (OTP) memory, this feature provides the system the ability to dynamically switch between up to four programmed frequencies, allowing optimized performance and power consumption
- Overshoot Reduction Technology—prevents unwanted frequency overshoot that can lead to system failures during fast frequency changes
- automotive applications
- for handheld and battery-powered applications
The devices have an extremely low-power digitally controlled oscillator supplying the system with a 32.768KHz clock that can be powered by a coin battery, making it ideal for handheld and battery-powered applications.
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents