IDT IDT 8V19N407AND 8V19N408 clock jitter attenuator
The 8V19N407 and 8V19N408 generate clock and SYSREF signals for JESD204B subclass 1-compliant ADC/DAC converters in wireless, industrial and radar applications.
The low phase noise devices support JESD204B-compliant RF timing and other high-performance applications.
IDT's Jitter attenuator and frequency synthesizer devices deliver ultra-high performance, meeting the phase noise requirements of the most stringent applications, including JESD204B-compliant RF timing.
The 8V19N407 and 8V19N408 generate clock and SYSREF signals for JESD204B subclass 1-compliant ADC/DAC converters in wireless, industrial and radar applications. These devices output multiple high-performance synchronized clocks that are also ideal for high-speed Ethernet and cable TV head-end applications.
For wireless communications, the devices enable compliance with GSM phase noise and blocker specifications without external filters. For 40/100 GbE PHYs, the 8V19N407 and 8V19N408 generate low phase-noise clocks that reduce bit error rates and achieve reliable transmission.
The 8V19N407and 8V19N408 support up to 3 GHz output frequencies, as well as 82 femtoseconds of RMS phase noise, addressing the requirements of multi-carrier GSM radio transceivers as well as 40 and 100 Gb Ethernet PHYs and other high-performance applications.
- Dual VCO (8V19N408)
- Single VCO (8V19N407)
- Jitter attenuation
- Best-in-class phase noise
- JESD204B: SYSREF generation
- Flexibility in frequency generation
- DAC sample rate ≤ 2.949 GHz
- Recondition DFE output clocks
- GSM blocker specifications
- Eliminates filters
- Better SNR and provides margin
Eases system design:
- Harmonic clocking source
- Meet converter setup time
- 1st choice for small and mid range radio systems
- Most flexible RF frequency translation and best phase noise performance
- Wireless infrastructure – radio
- Low phase noise / jitter attenuation in line cards
- JESD204B-enabled converters (ADC, DAC) in radar/military, instrumentation, medical/scanning
- DOCSIS (CATV head end)
- Ethernet: 10-400G line cards
- Instrumentation: signal sampling
- Medical: image acquisition
- Radar: phased array
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents