Broadcom AEAT-8800-Q24 programmable angular magnetic encoder
The Broadcom AEAT-8800-Q24 is an angular magnetic rotary sensor that provides accurate angular measurement over a full 360 degrees of rotation.
The Broadcom AEAT-8800-Q24 is an angular magnetic rotary sensor that provides accurate angular measurement over a full 360 degrees of rotation. It is a sophisticated system that uses integrated Hall sensor elements with complex analog and digital signal processing within a single device. A simple two-pole magnet generates the necessary magnetic field by rotating it in perpendicular, placed in alignment to the center of the device.
- 5V or 3.3V operation
- Three-wire SSI interface for absolute output
- Selectable 10, 12, 14 or 16 bits of absolute resolution
- Incremental ABI and UVW pins out
- PWM output modes
- User-programmable zero position, direction and index pulse width
- Selectable zero latency mode option to reduce latency to near 0
- Programmable hysteresis
- Easy alignment and calibration mode
- Compact QFN-24 leads (5 mm × 5 mm) package
- RoHS compliant
- Angular measurement over a full 360 degrees of rotation
- Instant indication of the magnet's angular position wit