Broadcom ACNT-H313 gate drive optocoupler
ACNT-H313 is a high-efficiency 2.5 A gate drive optocoupler device in 15 mm wide creepage and 14.2 mm clearance.
ACNT-H313 is a high-efficiency 2.5 A gate drive optocoupler device in 15 mm wide creepage and 14.2 mm clearance. The device is ideally suited for driving power IGBTs and MOSFETs used in motor control inverter applications. The high operating voltage range of the output stage provides the drive voltages required by gate-controlled devices. The voltage and high peak output current supplied by this optocoupler can be used to drive IGBT directly. For IGBTs with higher ratings, this optocoupler can be used to drive a discrete power stage, which drives the IGBT gate. which drives the IGBT gate.
- High-efficiency 2.5 A gate drive optocoupler device
- 15 mm wide creepage
- 14.2 mm clearance
- Ideally suited for driving power IGBTs and MOSFETs
- The ACNT-H313 is housed in a 15 mm Stretched SO8 package. The device offers wide creepage and clearance and high reinforced insulation voltage required for high-voltage power applications. Such applications include 690VAC drives, renewable energy inverter, traction drives and power supplies.
- The ACNT-H313 is UL and IEC 60747-5-5 certified to VISO = 7,500 VRMS and industry-leading VIORM = 2,262 VPEAK, respectively.
- 2.5 A max peak output current
- 2.0 A min peak output current
- 500 ns max propagation delay
- 350 ns max propagation delay difference
- 40-kV/µs minimum common mode rejection (CMR) at VCM = 2000 V
- ICC = 5.0 mA max supply current
- Under Voltage Lock-Out protection (UVLO) with hysteresis
- Wide operating VCC range: 15 to 30 V
- Industrial temperature range: -40° C to +105° C
- Safety approvals
- UL recognized: 7,500 VRMS for 1 minute
- CSA approved
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 VIORM = 2,262 VPEAK
- Available options:
- 500 = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
- XXXE = Lead Free Option
- Renewable Energy Inverters