Broadcom AFBR-S50 family of time of flight sensors
The AFBR-S50 is a Time of Flight sensor for multi-pixel distance measurement. It is based on the optical Time of Flight principle and excels by supporting up to 3000 frames per second with up to 32 illuminated pixels. Through its excellent ambient light
suppression of up to 200 k Lux, there is no problem to use it in outside environments. Order your Eval kit today!
- Up to 3000 frames p/s
- For precise distance sensing and gesture sensing
- Highest speed, small size and very low power consumption
- Up to 32 illuminated pixels
EBV IoT Hero finalists unveiled
Award Ceremony on 5.2.2019 in Munich, Germany
During the 33rd WT | Wearable Technologies Conference 2019 Europe the next EBV IoT Hero will be announced. 4 start-ups made it into the finals and will have the chance to showcase their solutions at the official pitch and award ceremony on February 5th 2019:
- The Dutch ultra-thin smart insoles ARION for runners.
- Popit Smart Pill Reminder by the Finnish start-up Popit.
- Real-time soil analysis by the German innovator Stenon UG.
- Digital Iris wearable technology by Viewpointsystem from Austria.
The EBV IoT HERO is one of the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® special prizes that attract potential techpreneurs across different industries. Join us and meet the finalists, connect with international innovators and get a hands-on experience of their revolutionary solutions.More Information