ACPL–C740 optically isolated sigma-delta modulator
The Broadcom ACPL-C740 is a 1-bit, second-order sigma-delta (Ʃ-∆) modulator that converts an analog input signal into a high-speed data stream with galvanic isolation based on optical coupling technology. Register now for a chance to get a free ACPL–C740 sample!
- Superior optical isolation and insulation
- 20 MHz internal clock
- 1-bit, second-order sigma-delta modulator
- 16 bits resolution no missing codes (12 bits ENOB)
Get free Sample
TQ of Wireless Connectivity
Wireless connectivity is an exciting and rapidly growing market for the semiconductor industry, developers and manufacturers of networked devices alike. It covers the many varied technical solutions, as well as fields of applications in all sectors and areas of our lives: communication, industrial electronics, medical and healthcare, automotive – to name just a few. With the latest edition of The Quintessence (TQ), we take a closer look at what wireless connectivity is all about. The TQ is available in English and German. Order your free copy now!
- The world is becoming wirelessly networked
- A spotlight on energy efficiency
- Smart cities subsist on information