Broadcom ASSR-601J high-voltage solid state relay
The ASSR-601J is a high-voltage solid state relay that is designed for high voltage industrial applications. The detector consists of a high-speed photovoltaic diode array and driver circuitry to switch on/off two discrete high-voltage MOSFETs.
- Compact solid-state bidirectional signal switch
- Breakdown voltage, BVOFF: 1500 V at IDSS = 250 μA
- Output Leakage Current, IO < 1 μA at VO = 1000 V
- Operating temperature range: –40° C to +110° C
Stay up to date with EBV’s newsletters
You can decide what you want to receive:
- Our Quarterly Market News give you an overview on the overall situation of the industry as well as key data about the financial market and the semiconductors market.
- The Product & Technology News provide the latest information on product highlights and general news about EBV
- Commercial News informs about the general market situation, lead times and prices
- Social Media News
- Special News like event news and seminar invitations
- The TQ Magazine News
Sign up now