ON Semiconductor RSL10 ultra-low-power multi-protocol
RSL10 is a multi-protocol Bluetooth 5 certified radio System on Chip (SoC) which brings ultra-low-power wireless technology to IoT. Offering the industry’s lowest power consumption, RSL10 helps provide devices like heart rate monitors or fitness trackers with advanced wireless features while optimizing system size and battery life.
- Ultra Low Power
- Advanced Multi-Protocal Wireless Functionality
- Flexible Voltage Supply Range
EBV IoT Hero finalists unveiled
Award Ceremony on 5.2.2019 in Munich, Germany
During the 33rd WT | Wearable Technologies Conference 2019 Europe the next EBV IoT Hero will be announced. 4 start-ups made it into the finals and will have the chance to showcase their solutions at the official pitch and award ceremony on February 5th 2019:
- The Dutch ultra-thin smart insoles ARION for runners.
- Popit Smart Pill Reminder by the Finnish start-up Popit.
- Real-time soil analysis by the German innovator Stenon UG.
- Digital Iris wearable technology by Viewpointsystem from Austria.
The EBV IoT HERO is one of the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® special prizes that attract potential techpreneurs across different industries. Join us and meet the finalists, connect with international innovators and get a hands-on experience of their revolutionary solutions.More Information