Go cable free and future proof yourself by tapping into the transmitter technologies developed by Avnet. Wireless charging brings a world of convenience for consumers and business alike. In addition, Avnet’s wireless charging transmitter solutions are Qi-certified and have passed rigorous testing standards.
Avnet’s transmitter solutions can also be used in a wide array of devices that are universally compatible. These transmitter solutions are revolutionizing the wireless charging industry. Not only can these solutions charge mobile devices, but they can also be implemented into devising wireless charging terminals for handheld medical devices.
Wireless charging TX uses MC56F8006
Avnet has developed a 5W Wireless charging(TX) Supply Solution:
- The input specification: 4.9~5.1Vdc.
- The output specification: 5V/1A.
- Transmitter-coil mounting pad to provide correct receiver interface.
- LED indicates power transfer/fault state.
- MCU chip: NXP MC56F8006 DSC.
- Power topology: Phase-shift.
- OCP protection function.
- OTP protection function.
- Transmitter Controller: MWCT1000CFM (NXP)
- LDO: AP2139AK-3.3TRG1 (DIODES)
- Current Shunt Monitor: INA199A2 (TI)
- Synchronous Driver: ISL6596CBZ*2 (INTERSIL)
- Coil: A11 coil
- Standard low power transmitter.
- Any guided positioning single coil solution with frequency & duty cycle control (WPC A types or customer properties).
NXP – Low Power Solution
- Single-chip WPC 1.2 Qi-compliant device for single-coil low-power transmitter.
- Integrated full-bridge power stage with low EMI.
- Very few external components, low cost solution.
- Low Standby power.
- Power stage fully protected against OCP and OTP.
- RMS voltage input to support optimal PID operation.
- 2 LED output and 1 buzzer output.
- Smart Power Limiting (SPL) function to adapt to power-limited 5 V supplies.
- Static Power Reduction (SPR) function to limit power consumption.
- Chip: 5mm*5mm, 32-HVQFN package.