The need for mobile devices to be working on the go has led to the advent of better and more efficient power delivery solutions. USB PD 3.0, for instance, charges and re-powers devices quickly besides providing more details about the device being charged and its power. QC4.0 also charges 20% faster than QC3.0 with 30% higher efficiency.
Avnet’s PD3.0 45W adapter can meet the requirements of the USB PD3.0 and QC4.0(+). Using three NXP IC, it focuses on the Universal AC Input 45W Universal Power Reference Design. Besides requiring extremely low standby power with the output voltage in full regulation, this solution offers very high efficiency and reliability. Its best-in-class energy efficiency can in fact meet all DOE & EU CoC requirements. Outputs range from 5V up to 20V with power going up to 45W. Consumers can even benefit from the convenience of a power direction that is not fixed.
- Multi-protocol support for USB-PD 2.0 and 3.0, Quick Charge 2.0/3.0/4.0(+)
- Fast charging times. QC4.0 charging time is 20% faster than QC3.0 with 30% higher efficiency.
- Power direction is no longer fixed.
- Best-in-class energy efficiency meeting all DOE& EU CoC requirements
- Can charge most mobile devices like iPhone, MacBook and Android smartphone.
- Five outputs 5/9/12/15V@3A & 20V@2.25A
- Total power 45W
- PWM IC: NXP TEA19361T
- S.R. IC: NXP TEA1993T
- PD3.0 Controller: NXP TEA1905
- PWM MOSFET: TOSHIBA TK10A60D
- SR MOSFET: Infineon BSC098N10NS5
- Output Switch: Infineon BSC0906NS
- Notebooks (Macbook, Lenovo)
- Smartphones (iPhone 6/7/8/X, Samsung S9, Huawei Mate9, Xiaomi Mi6..)
- Tablets (iPad..)
- Other portable devices & mobile electronics