OT-Morpho is now IDEMIA, the global leader in trusted identities for an increasingly digital world, with the ambition to empower citizens and consumers alike to interact, pay, connect, travel and vote in ways that are now possible in a connected environment.
Securing our identity has become mission critical in the world we live in today. By standing for Augmented Identity, IDEMIA reinvents the way we think, produce, use and protect this asset, whether for individuals or for objects. They ensure privacy and trust as well as guarantee secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions for international clients from Financial, Telecom, Identity, Security and IoT sectors.
With close to €3bn in revenues, IDEMIA is the result of the merger between OT (Oberthur Technologies) and Safran Identity & Security (Morpho). This new company counts 14,000 employees of more than 80 nationalities and serves clients in 180 countries.
Payment terminal with facial biometric sensor
- Seamless and secure facial customer’s authentication in Point of Sales
- Fast payment process for the retailer
- Reduced levels of fraud
- Possibility to manage easily the terminal’s connectivity
End-to-end security solution for non-cellular network
- Free our customers from security concerns
- Enabling secure data exchange only between authorized devices using low power networks
- Simplified secure enrollment and lifecycle management of objects
- Remote secure monitoring, report malicious behaviors
Future-proof flexible cellular connectivity solution
- Simplified logistics process and reduced manufacturing costs
- Flexible remote device connectivity management
- Optimized device life-cycle management
|Pay By Face||The methods by which we authenticate payments are changing: today we are entering a PIN into a terminal – tomorrow we will use biometrics. See how convenient and secure it can be to authenticate payments with facial recognition.||View Now|
|Pay By Face||IDEMIA’s new 3D Face Recognition solution allows an enhanced accurate biometric authentication that combines speed and robustness. It calculates the precise 3D geometry of the face captured by a dedicated 3D sensor. The unique facial features of the user are then compared with the ones already stored in the device for instant matching.||View Now|
|Smart Lights||More connected devices bring amazing benefits to people and enterprises. However, they also create more digital doorways. IDEMIA uses its industry leading identity and security technology to safeguard the Internet of Things||View Now|
Learn more News on NB-IoTLearn More
Learn more about Avnet’s Training & EventsLearn More
Connect With Us
Should you need technical support, email us below.email now