Webinar: PMBus DC/DC PoL for Xilinx Ultra Scale Kintex FPGAs in Embedded Applications
01 Apr 2016 - 31 Dec 2017
Discuss actual design for Point-of-Load power for FPGA reference design. Specifically will show the power solution Xilinx’s Kintex UltraScale XCKU040 device, the Avnet-designed Kintex UltraScale Development Board. Focus on the critical power requirements of the Ultra Scale FPGAs and the practical advantages of the new PMBus 1.2 Digital Power command set in Embedded Applications. A live demo will be also shown of the actual power design for all power rails, including power design tools and live power test using Xilinx Vivado BERT software to show low ripple SERDES power.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- Power requirements of the critical rails of Xilinx new Ultra Scale 20nm FPGAs
- Practical design tips of the use of PMBus capabilities for the DC/DC regulators
- How to develop a fully functional solution which includes integrated fault management, full telemetry per rail and options for voltage margining and sequencing with the Xilinx FPGA - all through the PMBus connectivity, allowing for flexible design solutions
- Where to get more information of the turn-key power design
Who Should attend?
- Application or Design Engineers interested in Digital POL design solutions for FPGAs, SoC or Multi-processor applications
- FAEs who will promote Xilinx’s Kintex UltraScale family and specifically the Avnet-designed XCKU040-1FBVA676 Development Kit
Event Details: Available on Demand