2Mb Serial SRAM
The ISSI IS62/65WVS2568FALLFBLL are 2M bit Serial static RAMs organized as 256K bytes by 8 bits. It is fabricated using ISSI's high-performance CMOS technology.
The device is accessed via a simple Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) compatible serial bus. The bus signals required are a clock input (SCK) plus separate data in (SI) and data out (SO) lines. Access the device is controlled through a Chip Select (CS#) input. Additionally, SDI (Serial Dual Interface) and SQI (Serial Quad Interface) is supported if your application needs faster data rates. This device also supports unlimited reads and writes to the memory array.
The IS62/65WVS2568FALL/BLL are available in the standard packages including 8-pin SOIC, 8-pin TSSOP and 24-ball TFBGA (6mm x 8mm).
- SPI-Compatible Bus Interface:
- 16/20 MHz Clock rate
- SPI/SDI/SQI mode
- Low-Power CMOS Technology:
- Read Current: 8 mA (max) at 3.6V, 20 MHz, 85°C.
- CMOS Standby Current: 4 uA (typ).
- 256K x 8-bit Organization:
- 32-byte page
- Byte, Page and Sequential mode for Reads and Writes
- Temperature Ranges Supported:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (A3): -40°C to +125°C
- RoHS Compliant
- 8-pin SOIC, 8-pin TSSOP, and 24-ball TFBGA packages