The CC1312R device is a Sub-1 GHz wireless MCU targeting Wireless M-Bus, IEEE 802.15.4g, IPv6-enabled smart objects (6LoWPAN), Zigbee®, KNX RF, Wi-SUN®, and proprietary systems.
CC1312R is a member of the CC26xx and CC13xx family of cost-effective, ultra-low power, 2.4-GHz and Sub-1 GHz RF devices. Very low active RF and microcontroller (MCU) current, in addition to sub-µA sleep current with up to 80KB of RAM retention, provide excellent battery lifetime and allow operation on small coin-cell batteries and in energy-harvesting applications.
- Powerful Arm®Cortex®-M4F Processor
- EEMBC CoreMark® Score: 148
- Clock Speed Up to 48 MHz
- 352KB of In-System Programmable Flash
- 256KB of ROM for Protocols and Firmware
- 8KB of Cache SRAM (Available as General-Purpose RAM)
- 80KB of Ultra-Low Leakage SRAM
- 2-Pin cJTAG and JTAG Debugging
- Supports Over-the-Air Upgrade (OTA)
Ultra-Low Power Sensor Controller With 4KB of SRAM
- Sample, Store, and Process Sensor Data
- Operation Independent From System CPU
- Fast Wake-Up for Low-Power Operation