With the new price-reduced Mini-SAS connector solutions, you can easily design for enterprise storage, high performance computing, networking and data centers within your project budget. TE is an active member of the SCSI Trade Association and offer a wide range of internal and external serial mni-SAS and Mini-SAS HD connectors that provide superior performance.
The Mini-SAS and Mini-SAS HD product family is compliant to SFF-8086, 8087, and 8088 standards, and support SAS 2.0 applications. The interfaces are adopted for the SAS-2.1 and SAS-3 standards. Mini-SAS HD interconnects save additional 30-50% PCB space over Mini-SAS and support speeds up to 12 Gbps.
- SAS and SATA devices
- JBOF, JBOD, JBOG
- High Density, High-Speed:Aggregate data transfer of 48 Gb/s; capable of transferring 192 Gb/s in the 1x4 version
- Compact Size: 0.75mm contact pitch that’s 30% smaller than existing products
- Faster Installation:
- Press-fit termination
- Pre-assembled, one-piece connector
- Keying for proper plug orientation
- 1x1, 1x2 and 1x4 configurations available
- Plug options for direct passive and active copper cable assemblies
- Stacked board interface with 36 positions per 1x1
- Error-Proof: Screw mounted for additional retention
- 100 Ohm impedance