NXP’s Rapid IoT prototyping kit is a comprehensive, secure and power-optimized solution designed to accelerate prototype and development of an IoT end node.
Rapid IoT integrates 11 NXP devices (microcontroller, low-power connectivity, sensors, NFC, secure element, power management, interface) in a small form-factor hardware design, and combines it with proven software enablement (drivers, RTOS, middleware, cloud connect) and a web IDE with GUI based programming.
- Kinetis® K64 MCU based on Arm® Cortex®-M4 Core
- KW41Z Wireless MCU (BLE, Thread, Zigbee)
- NT3H2211 NFC Forum Type 2 Tag
- A1006 Secure Authentication & anti-counterfeit IC
- Multiple sensors (Gyroscope, Acc/Mag., Barometer/Temp., Air Quality, Ambient light and capacitive touch)
- Atmosphere® web IDE with GUI based programming
- Automatic source code & project generation for MCUXpresso IDE/SDK
- iOS/Android mobile apps and IoT Cloud connect platforms
- Expandable to most IoT end-node use cases with 400+ Click boards™
- Compatible with NXP IoT Modular Gateway
We are finding that some Rapid IoT Prototyping Kits experienced a hang up on power up and the solution is a simple 2 button push.
You can find the fix HERE