Infineon's latest generation of protected high side power switches, PROFET™ +2, come in a scalable range from 1.2mΩ to 200mΩ in single and dual channels in PG-TSDSO-14 exposed pad package, providing state of the art diagnostics and protection features.
The family offers the market's BEST form factor that is the lowest R DS(ON) (1 x 1.2mΩ) and smallest package (PG-TSDSO-14) with pin pitch 0.65mm.
The entire family features the ReverSave™ functionality, debuting the global market in a single chip product and fulfiling the strictest global reverse battery requirements!
The family offers outstanding energy efficiency with reduced current consumption, state of the art current sense accuracy (k ILIS), benchmark low cranking voltage capability and faster switching/slew rate with no impact on EMC!
- Automotive 12 V lighting load applications capacitive loads e.g. halogen bulbs and LED modules
- Resistive loads e.g. small seat heating applications requiring below 8A nominal currents
- Operating voltage range 3.1–28 V with 3.3 V and 5 V compatible logic input
- Protection: current tripping, overtemperature, overvoltage, load dump, reverse polarity, short-circuit
- Diagnosis: load current sense output
- 50% reduced internal operating current consumption
- Simplified & cost efficient ground network
- Outstanding current sense accuracy (kILIS) ≤ 5% @ nominal load current
- Benchmark cranking voltage capability able to work down to 3.1 V
- Smaller package size for area savings
- Optimized for design flexibility across the family by pin to pin compatibility
- Very low output leakage current (≤ 0.5 μA up to 85°C)