The OPTIGA™ Trust M is a high-end security solution that provides a Root of Trust for connecting IoT devices to the cloud, giving every IoT device its own unique identity. This pre-personalized turnkey solution offers secured, zero-touch onboarding and the high performance needed for quick cloud access.
OPTIGA™ Trust M offers a wide range of security features, making it ideal for industrial and building automation applications, smart homes and connected consumer devices.
The turnkey set-up with full system integration minimizes design, integration and deployment effort.
OPTIGA™ Trust M comes with pre-programmed OS / Application code locked and with host-side modules to integrate with most host micro controller software over a standardized I2C interface. It supports a wide temperature range of −40°C to +105°C, making it suitable for industrial grade devices. Infineon is a market-leading supplier, shipping nearly 20 billion security controllers worldwide over the last 30 years. Infineon remains committed to providing its customers with its strong technology expertise and its commitment to make security a success factor for all.
- High-end security controller with CC EAL6+ (high) certification
- Turnkey solution ›ECC NIST P256/P384, SHA-256, TRNG, DRNG, RSA® 1024/2048
- Cryptographic toolbox
- I2C interface with shielded connection
- Hibernate mode for zero power consumption
- Up to 10 kB user memory
- USON-10 (3 x 3 mm)
- Temperature range up to -40°C to +105°C
- Software framework on GitHub
- Device security monitor
- Lifetime of up to 20 years for industrial and infrastructure applications
- Cloud connectivity
- Industrial control and automation
- Smart home
- Multicopter and drones
- Secured communication
- IP protection
- Power management
- Secured updates
- Platform integrity
OPTIGA™ Trust M
For more information on OPTIGA™ Trust M, please click below.Learn More
Connect with an IoT expert to talk about your unique needs and how Avnet and Infineon can help.Contact us