The LC717A30UR is a high performance, low cost, and highly usable capacitance converter for electrostatic capacitive touch and proximity sensors.
8 capacitance-sensing input channels ideal for use in any end products that needs an array of switches. The LC717A30UR facilitates a short system development time through its automatic calibration function and minimal external components. The detection result (ON/OFF) for each sensor is read out by the serial interface (I2C or SPI).
- Smart key, Control switches, Car audio and Proximity
- Home Appliance, White goods and Induction Cooking
- Security lock
- PC Peripherals, Audio Visual equipment
- Remote control switches
- Superior sensitivity performance - even not only wearing multiple layers of gloves, air gap, or thick materials but also gesture.
- Reducing cost because of being unnecessary to supplement sensitivity.
- Achieving layout freely because of receiving hardly from parasitic capacitance.
- High adaptability by internal both noise reduction and correspondence system for environment changing.
- Advantage tolerance for malfunction prevention of water.