The AR0230CS is a 1/2.7-inch CMOS digital image sensor with an active-pixel array of 1928 (H) x1088 (V). It captures images in either linear or high dynamic range modes, with rolling-shutter readout. It includes sophisticated camera functions such as in-pixel binning, windowing and both video and single frame modes.
It is designed for both low light and high dynamic range scene performance. It is programmable through a simple two wire serial interface. The AR0230CS produces extraordinarily clear, sharp digital pictures, and its ability to capture both continuous video and single frames makes it the perfect choice for a wide range of applications, including surveillance and HD video.
- Video surveillance
- 1080p60 (Surveillance) video applications
- High dynamic range imaging
- Superior low−light performance
- Latest 3.0 μm pixel with ON Semiconductor DR−Pix™ technology with Dual Conversion Gain
- Full HD support at up to 1080P 60 fps for superior video performance
- Linear or high dynamic range capture
- Optional adaptive local tone mapping (ALTM)
- Pixel or Line interleaved T1/T2 output
- Support for external mechanical shutter
- On−chip phase−locked loop (PLL) oscillator
- Integrated position−based color and lens shading correction
- Slave mode for precise frame−rate control
- Produces extraordinarily clear, sharp digital pictures
- Ability to capture both continuous video and single frames
- Perfect choice for a wide range of applications, including surveillance and HD video.