Connect any microcontroller (MCU) to the Internet of Things (IoT) with the CC3135 device, a dual-band wireless network processor from Texas Instruments™. The CC3135 Wi-Fi® Internet-on-a chip™ device contains an Arm® Cortex®-M3 MCU dedicated to Wi-Fi® and internet protocols, in order to offload networking activities from the host MCU. The subsystem includes a dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n radio, baseband, and MAC with a powerful crypto engine for fast, secure Internet connections with 256-bit encryption and a built in power management for best in class low power performance.
The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® CC3135 device dramatically simplifies the implementation of low-power, with the integrated Wi-Fi Alliance® IoT low power feature.
- Integrated Dual-Band Wi-Fi® and internet protocols
- 802.11 a/b/g/n: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 Certification
- Rich set of IoT security features helps developers protect data
- Low-Power Modes for battery powered application
- Coexistence with 2.4 GHz Radios
- Industrial temperature: –40°C to +85°C
- Transferable Wi-Fi Alliance® Certification
- HVAC Systems & Thermostat
- Video Surveillance,Video Doorbells,and Low-Power Camera
- Building Security Systems & E-lock