Low Power System-on-Chip For 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4-2006 Appl
The NCS36510 is a low power, fully integrated, System on Chip that integrates a 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4−2006 compliant transceiver, ARM® Cortex®−M3 microprocessor, RAM and FLASH memory, a true random number generator, and multiple peripherals to support design of a complete and secure wireless network with minimal external components.
The NCS36510 offers advanced power management techniques that allow operation down to supply voltages as low as 1 V while minimizing current consumption. The NCS36510 is specifically designed for applications requiring maximum battery life while minimizing cost. The NCS36510 incorporates an industry leading 32 bit ARM Cortex−M3 for high performance, low power and low cost processing.
The NCS36510 includes 640 kB of embedded FLASH memory for program storage along with 48 kB of RAM for data storage. NCS36510 uses a hardware accelerated MAC to minimize processor overhead while maximizing available processor power for running application software.
Peripherals include DMA, UART(2), SPI(2), I2C(2), PWM, RTC, three programmable timers, WDT, 18 GPIO, 10 bit ADC with four external inputs and integrated temperature and voltage sensors.
- Low Voltage Operation (as low as 1.0V)
- Ultra-Low Transmit Power Consumption (as low as 6.9mW)
- Ultra-Low Receive Power Consumption (as low as 6.6mW)
- Multiple Sleep Modes (Including 0.65 µA Coma Mode Sleep Current, 0.18 µA Coma Mode Leakage Current)
- Antenna Diversity
- Embedded Memory Configurations (640 kB FLASH and 48kB RAM)
- Exceptional Receiver Sensitivity of -99 dBm
- Programmable Output Power Up to ~8 dBm
- Supports external LNA & PA
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4−2006 Transceiver PHY and MAC
- 32-bit ARM Cortex−M3 Processor
- Hardware AES 256 / 128 Encryption Engine with True Random Number Generator
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- IEEE 802.15.4-2006 Applications
- Connected Home - Security, Automation, and Lighting
- Building and Industrial Automation
- Smart Grid Applications
- ZigBee / 6LoWPAN / Thread / WirelessHART / ISA100 Wireless Applications
- Consumer Electronics