Automotive dual-line Transil, Transient voltage
The ESDCAN0x-2BWY are a dual-line Transil specifically designed for the protection of the automotive CAN bus lines against electrostatic discharge (ESD). Its improved parameters make it compliant with all key interfaces in automotive: CAN-FD, LIN, FlexRay, MOST, SENT, USB, etc
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Dual-line ESD and EOS protection
- Stand-off voltage compatible with jump start and truck battery
- Bidirectional device
- Max pulse power up to 250 W (8/20 μs)
- Low clamping factor VCL / VBR
- Low leakage current
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Automotive controller area network (CAN) bus lines where electrostatic discharge and other transients must be suppressed.
- This product is compliant with most of automotive interfaces.