Ultra-low power, high performance, sub-1GHz transceiver
The S2-LP is a high performance ultra-low power RF transceiver, intended for RF wireless applications in the sub-1 GHz band. It is designed to operate in both the license-free ISM and SRD frequency bands at 433, 512, 868 and 920 MHz, but can also be programmed to operate at other additional frequencies in the 413-479 MHz, 452-527 MHz, 826-958 MH, 904-1055 MHz bands.
The S2-LP supports different modulation schemes: 2(G)FSK, 4(G)FSK, OOK and ASK. The air data rate is programmable from 0.1 to 500 kbps.
The S2-LP can be used in systems with channel spacing down to 1 kHz enabling the narrow band operations.
The S2-LP shows an RF link budget higher than 140 dB for long communication ranges and meets the regulatory requirements applicable in territories worldwide, including Europe, Japan, China and the USA.
- Frequency bands: 413-1055 MHz
- Modulation schemes: 2(G)FSK, 4(G)FSK,OOK, ASK
- Air data rate from 0.1 to 500 kbps
- Ultra-low power consumption: 7 mA RX , 10 mA TX @ +10 dBm
- Excellent performance of receiver sensitivity: down to -130 dBm modular approval certified
- Excellent receiver selectivity (> 80 dB @ 2 MHz)
- Programmable RF output power up to +16 dBm
- ST companion integrated balun/filter chips are available
- Enables operations in the SIGFOX™ networks
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +105 °C
- Smart home and Smart City
- Smart metering
- Home energy management systems
- Wireless alarm systems
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Asset tracking devices
- Smart lighting systems