Ultra-low-power multi-protocol BT5.0 certified
Offering the industry’s lowest power consumption, RSL10 helps provide devices like heart rate monitors with advanced wireless features while optimizing system size and battery life.
Unlike most other multi-protocol radio SoCs, RSL10 is specifically designed for applications using 1.2 and 1.5 V batteries, and supports a voltage supply range between 1.1 and 3.3 V without a required DC/DC converter. The highly-integrated radio SoC features a dual-core architecture and a 2.4 GHz transceiver, providing the flexibility to support Bluetooth low energy technology and 2.4 GHz proprietary or custom protocols.
With its Arm® Cortex®−M3 Processor and LPDSP32 DSP core, RSL10 supports Bluetooth low energy technology and 2.4 GHz proprietary protocol stacks, without sacrificing power consumption.
- Rx Sensitivity (Bluetooth Low Energy Mode, 1 Mbps): −94 dBm
- Data Rate: 62.5 to 2000 kbps
- Transmitting Power: −17 to +6 dBm
- Peak Rx Current = 5.6 mA (1.25 V VBAT)
- Peak Tx Current (0 dBm) = 8.9 mA (1.25 V VBAT)
- Bluetooth 5 Certified with LE 2M PHY Support
- Arm Cortex−M3 Processor Clocked at up to 48 MHz
- LPDSP32 for Audio Codec
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.1 − 3.3 V
- Current Consumption (1.25 V VBAT):
- Deep Sleep, IO Wake−up: 50 nA
- Deep Sleep, 8 kB RAM Retention: 300 nA
- Audio Streaming at 7 kHz Audio BW: 1.8 mA RX, 1.8 mA TX
- 384 kB of Flash Memory
- Highly−integrated System−on−Chip (SoC)
- Supports FOTA (Firmware Over−The−Air) Updates
- IoT Applications
- Wireless-Enabled Low-Voltage Devices (1.2 V, 1.5 V Batteries Without DC/DC Converter)