Solid Tantalum Surface Mount Chip Capacitors
Tantalum powder is used in capacitors to allow for a very thin dielectric layer, providing high capacitance values in smaller case sizes. Vishay offers surface mount and through-hole tantalum capacitors for use in automotive, military, portable consumer, medical and many other applications.
TP3 solid Tantalum surface mount chip capacitors feature the TANTAMOUNT™ molded case, automotive grade and high performance.
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Low ESR
- 100 % surge current tested (B, C, D, and E case sizes)
- High ripple current carrying capability
- Molded case available in five case codes
- Terminations: 100 % matte tin standard, tin / lead available
- Compatible with “high volume” automatic pick and place equipment
- Meets EIA-535-BAAC mechanical and performance requirements
- Compliant terminations
- Moisture sensitivity level 1
- Material categorization: for definitions of compliance