This advanced Type-C PD Car charger supports PD3.0 version 1.1 with PPS+QC4 and Type-A port for QC3, QC2, BC1.2 Apple, Samsung, Huawei, FCP, YD/T 1591-2009 charging.
Fresco introduced the industry’s first USB-C™ Programmable Power Supply solution Compliant to Power Delivery(PD) 3.0 Rev 1.1 Specification. Programmable Power Supply (PPS) is one of the most important additions to the USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 standard. A power supply’s output voltage can be programmatically adjusted in small increments (20mv) over its advertised range from 3v to 21v. It also supports current fold back up to 5A, providing constant current charging. This enables a smart phone to charge up to 50% in just 15 minutes. PPS is also compatible and supports QC4 fast charging from Qualcomm.
“The ultra-low resistance, small footprint, and low profile all make our latest Multifuse® product series ideal protection solutions for a new generation of space-constrained portable devices including smartphones, tablets, wireless headphones, PC motherboards, USB drives and gaming consoles,” said Lee Bourns, Multifuse Product Line Manager at Bourns, Inc. “And because these devices are based on Bourns’ freeXpansion™ technology, they offer superior current, voltage and resistance performance over traditional PTC solutions for designs that require more advanced overcurrent and overtemperature protection.”
- Small footprint size (0805) and low profile for space-constrained mobile applications
- Ultra-low resistance
- Symmetrical design
- Surface mount packaging for automated assembly
- RoHS compliant* and halogen free**
- USB port protection - USB 2.0, 3.0 & OTG
- HDMI 1.4 Source protection
- PC motherboards - Plug & Play protection
- Mobile phones - Battery & port protection
- PDAs / digital cameras
- Bluetooth® earphone power protection
- Game console port protection