Together Avnet and TE Connectivity have the hands-on experience and technical expertise to offer solutions that support the evolution of the smart factory.
Watch our webinars from industry experts and download our solutions guides and datasheets to learn how TE’s data, power and signal solutions can help you achieve new efficiencies in logistics, maintenance, tool management and predictive analysis.
Sensor application guide
Sensors are vital to the next generation of data driven technology. TE's portfolio of intelligent, efficient and high-performing sensor solutions are used for customers across a broad range of industries and applications.
Higher levels of integration are moving control systems into the drives of robotic arms. Rather than just supplying power, today’s connectors also have to deliver control signals and data, while maintaining signal integrity and reliability.
Reliable interconnects are key to ensuring that industrial machinery can operate 24/7, so PLCs are dependent on quality connectors and cabling. High contact density, EMI shielding and strain relief are key selection factors for such solutions.
Supporting a wide range of wired interfaces, control cabinet designers need to draw upon a selection of connectors for both IIoT connectivity and power. These could range from high current solutions for harsh environments to ruggedized RJ45.
Every industrial application is different, with varying demands on vibration, motion, temperature, environment and safety.
Whether cellular, low-power or RFID, wireless is an essential element of Industry 4.0. An antenna must be carefully selected and matched to the application and the environment where it is to be used.
TE Connectivity antenna
Antenna selector guide tables: Cellular, GPS, ISM and ISM / WLAN / Wi-Fi / ZigBee / UWB
- RJ45 Cat6A plug datasheet (PDF)
- Industrial Ethernet connector benchmark document (PDF)
- Heavy duty connectors catalog (PDF)
- Industrial mini I/O connector datasheet (PDF)
- RJ45 jacks with integrated magnetics datasheet (PDF)
- M8/M12 connectors system datasheet (PDF)
- Motorman hybrid connector datasheet (PDF)
- M5600 series pressure sensor datasheet (PDF)
- TDS305 series digital thermopile sensor datasheet (PDF)
- DOG2 series position sensor datasheet (PDF)
- M5800 series digital display transducer datasheet (PDF)
- AD101 series air bubble detector datasheet (PDF)
- GA10K series temperature sensor datasheets (ZIP)
- HTU2 series humidity sensor datasheets (ZIP)
APAC FORM HERE
Industrial IoT Applications
Avnet & TE Connectivity can help you future proof your Industrial IoT system.Read How
Featured products for IIOT from TE ConnectivityLearn More
Have an Industrial IoT Question?
Our IIoT specialists are on hand to give you advice on your design.Get In Touch