Vishay’s dedicated Automotive processes instill quality and robustness from design to manufacturing.
Advantages of SQ Rugged Series MOSFETs
- Junction temperature of 175°
- Low on-resistance n- and p-channel TrenchFET® technologies
- Innovative space-saving package options
- EV, HEV and 48V Boardnet applications
- Powertrain control, electric power steering and safety
- Lighting, body electronics, and infotainment
- Available in innovative PowerPAK® packages ranging from 2mm X 2mm to 8mm to 8mm as well as industry standard TO packages. Available as single and dual die options.
- Also available as dual asymmetric package optimized for high efficiency buck regulators.
Automotive Qualified Packages
|PowerPAK® 8 x 8L
75% thinner and 55% smaller than D2PAK
|PowerPAK® 8 x 8L DUAL
55% thinners, > 50% smaller than two DPAKs
|Optimized PowerPAK® SO-8L
Optimum high-and low-side combination for synchronous buck
½ the size of DPAK, similar on-resistance
1/3 the size of SO-8 with similar performance