Experience the reliability and innovation from the leader in automotive semiconductors. Electronics make up 80% of the innovation in today's cars. With higher levels of autonomy, automotive semiconductor content will continue to increase - far beyond the car - to enable safe, secure and seamless mobility. With more than 60 years of automotive experience, NXP is set to drive this change.
The S32V230 family is designed to support computation-intensive applications for image processing. The S32V234, as part of the S32V230 family, is a high-performance automotive processor designed to support safe computation-intensive applications in the area of vision and sensor fusion. This is the first automotive vision system-on-chip (SoC) with the requisite reliability, safety and security measures to automate and 'co-pilot' a self-aware car. Our S32V230 microprocessors, as part of the SafeAssure program, are structurally designed to comply with stringent ISO 26262 functional safety requirements, and engineered for automotive-grade quality metrics measured in parts per billion.
The S32R27 is a 32-bit Power Architecture based microcontroller for automotive and industrial radar applications. It offers >4x leap in performance per power vs the previous MPC577X products, and increases the level of integration available to designers of next generation automotive radar modules. The S32R27 is designed to address advanced RADAR signal processing capabilities and merge it with microcontroller capabilities for generic software tasks and car bus interfacing. It meets the high-performance computation demands required by modern beam-forming fast chirp modulation RADAR systems by offering unique signal processing acceleration together with powerful multi-core architecture.
- FS32R (EVB: S32R274RRUEVB)
- MC33FS652x – Fail Silent System Basis Chip (SBC) optimizes energy consumption through DC/DC switching regulators up to 2.2A on Vcore, linear regulators and ultra-low-power saving modes.
The MPC574xB/C/G family of MCUs provides a highly integrated, safe and secure single-chip solution for next-generation central body control, gateway and industrial applications. Enhanced low-power capabilities provide Increased functionality with more efficient operation. Hardware security module protects ECUs against various attack scenarios. Functional safety support simplifies compliance for automotive safety systems targeting ISO 26262 and higher-end ASIL levels.
- UJA113x – System Basis Chip (SBC) with integrated buck/boost with 5V/3.3V voltage regulator up to 500mA.
- Qorivva Recipes for MPC574xG
- MPC5748G Hardware Design Guidelines
- Pretended Networking on MPC5748G
- MPC574xG/MPC574xC Clock Calculator Guide
- DEVKIT-MPC5748G Quick Start Guide
- DEVKIT-MPC5748G Software Integration Guide
- MPC574xB/C/D/G Series Microcontrollers One Sheet
S32K product series of 32-bit automotive microcontrollers provides a highly integrated, low-power, safe and secure single-chip solution. The combination of fast CPU with flexible low-power modes and the low-leakage technology process will not force any compromises on performance relative to low-power. Our combined Cortex® M0+ and M4-based automotive MCU offerings span a broad memory space and include package options from 8 K to 2 MByte with 16 to 176 pins initially. The ARM® Cortex M4 core architecture includes an IEEE-754 compliant single precision Floating Point Unit (FPU) with DSP functions unleashing the full potential of model-based design flows. On the connectivity side, S32K supports CAN Flexible Data-rate (CAN-FD) as well as the new FlexIO configurable peripheral, allowing customers to implement future communication protocols that have not been invented yet as well as expand channels to existing on-chip hardware protocol controllers. The security modules protect ECUs against various attack scenarios and ensures system integrity. S32K microcontrollers are designed according to ISO26262 and bring the SafeAssure® functional safety program throughout the portfolio.
- MC33FS450x – Fail Silent System Basis Chip (SBC) optimizes energy consumption through DC/DC pre-regulator with LDO up to 500mA on Vcore, linear regulators and ultra-low-power saving modes.
- S32K14x Clock Calculator Guide
- S32K144 EVB Quick Start Guide
- S32K Microcontrollers One Sheet
- FS65 and FS45 Power SBC product family
The S12ZVM family gives the smallest, most efficient and scalable 3-phase motor control solution for industrial and automotive applications (BLDC, PMSM or SR-motor). It integrates a sophisticated S12Z 16bit MCU together with a 12V to 5V voltage regulator, LIN physical layer or CAN physical layer and gate driver unit (GDU) in order to control six power MOSFETs for automotive and industrial applications such as blowers, fans or pumps for fuel, oil or water.
- (EVB: S12ZVMC12EVBCAN, S12ZVML12EVBLIN; RD: MTRCKTSBNZVM128)
- MC33GD3000 – 3-Phase brushless motor pre-driver provides three half-bridge drivers, each capable of driving two N-channel MOSFETs, with gate drive capability of 1A to 2.5A.
- 3-phase Sensorless BLDC Motor Control Kit
- 3-Phase BLDC Hall Sensor Application Using S12ZVM
- MagniV in 24V Applications
- Hardware Design Guidelines for S12ZVM Microcontrollers
- S12ZVM12EVB Evaluation Board User Guide
- S12 MagniV Mixed-Signal MCUs S12ZVM Family
- MC33GD3000FS, Three-Phase Field Effect Transistor Pre-driver – Fact Sheet