13 Nov 2018 - 16 Nov 2018
electronica, the world's leading trade fair for electronics returns to Messe München for 2018.
With 2,725 exhibitors from across the electronics industry all in one place, electronica is the best opportunity for you to discover all of the latest technology innovations.
This year, Avnet Abacus will join Avnet Silica and EBV Elektronik to show you how the Avnet ecosystem can help guide you from idea to market. Experience product demos from customers we have worked with and talk to our technical specialists about how we can help you take your product to the next level. Visit Avnet City in hall C5, and let's explore the possibilities.
Six new and highly innovative products will be demoed in our dedicated technology zone. Each has been developed with the advice and support of technical experts at Avnet Abacus, in conjunction with our franchise partners. Find out more below:
- ParceLive from Hanhaa - A live parcel-tracking service, which allows users to determine the exact location and conidition of their parcel in real-time anywhere in the world
- The HYPERVSN display system, which creates, displays and manages hologram-like visuals by combining innovative 3D display and holographic projection technologies
- Parking Pilot from Smart City - A smart-sensor-based parking system, which is being deployed in a number of advanced parking schemes located in many cities across Germany
- The TRUMPF TruDisk system, which enables the precise customisation of high-powered laser-cutting applications
- BQ - Witbox Go! - A fast 3D printing system for the home
- An advanced NetCom communications module, which uses ultra-reliable wireless communication for fire control applications
Where to find our booth and lounge:
Further highlights from Avnet @ electronica
- Plaza and Meeting Area on the big Avnet booth:
The Avnet Marketplace will be our central stage for presentations, press conferences and various showcases around our capabilities. Come and listen to 20-minute presentations during the day and see why Avnet is uniquely positioned to help make your idea a reality. Our support includes all the resources you need to put plans into practice. No matter which stage of the product lifecycle you are in - from concept to design through to production. Learn more.
- Fast Forward Board Games for Startups:
To support engineers and startup companies EBV Elektronik and Avnet Silica are sponsoring the electronica Fast Forward 2018 platform, launching their Board Games contest entitled „Design for a Better World“. Join the Board Games now and have the chance to win one of the prizes in total worth more than 15,000 Euros. Or just come to the show and see the winners! More about Fast Forward.
- IMPACT Developers Community Lounge:
Together with Element14 and Hackster.io, Avnet invites you to join us at IMPACT – the first and only real-life community lounge, happening at electronica 2018 - in Hall C6 at the Messe München Conference Center Nord. If you want to join, you can register and get a free one-day entrance ticket to the show. Visit https://developers-lounge.eu/ for more information.
- electronica Experience Career Event:
This new career space in Hall C6 is targeted to university and high school students to inform them about careers in the electronics industry. Young people will have the possibility to experience electronics and try out the latest technology at the various booths combined with a deeper insight from other apprentices, students and young professionals about their job. The entry to this hall is free. Read more about Avnet's and EBV's participation on electronica Experience