Vishay MGDT series miniaturised gate drive transformers
Vishay has launched the MGDT series of miniaturised gate drive transformers with 8mm creepage and clearance in a compact planar package
Vishay has introduced a new series of miniaturised gate drive transformers designed to save space in high power military and aerospace, industrial, and medical applications. Featuring a compact 20.57 mm by 18.42 mm planar package with a low 11.43 mm profile, Vishay Custom Magnetics’ MGDT series devices offer low losses and 8 mm minimum creepage and clearance.
- Compact 20.57 mm by 18.42 mm planar package with low 11.43 mm profile
- 8 mm minimum creepage and clearance
- Available with surface-mount or through-hole terminations and multiple turn ratios
- Drive high side MOSFETs and IGBTs on busses up to 1200 V
- Operate over a frequency range from 100 kHz to 500 kHz
- High dielectric strength to 3750 VAC from drive to gate
- Leakage inductance of 0.5 µH
- Isolated half-bridge, full-bridge, and dual active forward power converters in:
- High power military and aerospace
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.