Vishay LPSA 300/600/800 AEC-Q200 qualified high power resistors
Vishay Intertechnology introduces the first high power resistors on the market to be offered with the AEC-Q200 automotive qualification
Vishay Intertechnology introduces the first high power resistors on the market to be offered with the AEC-Q200 automotive qualification. Designed for direct mounting on a heatsink, the Vishay Sfernice LPSA 300, LPSA 600, and LPSA 800 deliver high power dissipation and pulse handling capabilities to help designers reduce component counts and lower costsin automotive applications.
- High power dissipation enables designers to replace multiple lower power components with a single resistorin applications that use a heatsink and require space savings.
- High pulse capability allows designers to replace larger wirewound resistors to save board space
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Designed for direct mounting on a heatsink
- Rated power of 300 W, 600 W, and 800 W
- Pulse capability from 400 J to 1500 J for pulses from 0.05 s to 0.5 sHightemperature operation to +175°C
- Broad range of resistance values from 0.03Ω to 900 kΩ
- High isolation voltage up to 12 kVRMS
- Non-inductive design
- Tolerances down to ± 1 %
- Superior automotive reliability test results (i.e., extensive temperature cycling at 1,000 cycles and 1,000 hours of operational life)
- Precharge, high energydischarge, dummy load, or emergency dischargeresistors for inverters, and converters in electric vehicles (EV), hybrid electric vehicles (HEV), and plugged hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.