Vishay IHLP-6767GZ-8A automotive grade inductors
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new IHLP-6767GZ-8A Automotive Grade IHLP low profile, high current inductor in the 6767 case size
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new Automotive Grade IHLP low profile, high current inductor in the 6767 case size. To save space in under the hood automotive applications, the Vishay Dale IHLP-6767GZ-8A combines a high continuous operating temperature to +180 °C with a low profile of 7 mm.
- Optimized for energy storage in DC/DC converters up to 2 MHz
- Provides excellent attenuation of noise in high current filtering applications up to the SRF of the inductor
- Packaged in a 100 % lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction that reduces buzz to ultra low levels
- High resistance to thermal shock, moisture, and mechanical shock
- High temperature, up to 180 °C
- Shielded construction
- Excellent DC/DC energy storage up to 1 MHz to 2 MHz. Filter inductor applications up the SRF (see Standard Electrical Specifications table).
- Engine and transmission control units
- Diesel injection drivers
- DC/DC converters for entertainment/navigation systems
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.