IHDM-1008BC-3A series automotive edge-wound inductors
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new IHDM Automotive Grade edge-wound, through-hole inductor with rated current up to 150 A for under the hood applications - IHDM-1008BC-3A series
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new IHDM Automotive Grade edge-wound, through-hole inductor with rated current up to 150 A for under the hood applications. Featuring powdered iron alloy core technology, the Vishay Custom Magnetics IHDM-1008BC-3A provides stable inductance and saturation over a demanding operating temperature range from -40 ?C to +180 ?C with low power losses and excellent heat dissipation.?Low DCR minimizes losses and improves rated current performance for increased efficiency?30 % higher rated current and 30% higher saturation current levels at +125 ?C compared to competing ferrite-based solutions?Soft saturation provides a predictable inductance decrease with increasing current, with stable inductance across the operating temperature range?Vishay can customize the device’s mounting method, and performance, upon request?Options include bare copper, surface-mount, and press fit.
- High temperature continuous operation, up to 180 °C with no aging
- Low DCR to minimize losses and reduce temperature rise
- Powdered iron alloy core technology provides stable inductance and saturation over operating temperature with satisfactory core losses
- High current and high temperature applications
- DC/DC converters
- High current motor and switching noise suppression
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.