HVCC series radial-leaded high voltage ceramic disc capacitors
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new series of radial-leaded high voltage single layer ceramic disc capacitors in compact sizes - HVCC series
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new series of radial-leaded high voltage single layer ceramic disc capacitors in compact sizes. The industry’s only such components to deliver high capacitance values of 2 nF, Vishay Roederstein HVCC series capacitors offer guaranteed load life performance of 1000 h and a low dissipation factor of < 1.5 %.
- May offer qualified and high performance drop-in replacements for almost all Murata part numbers starting with DHR, for which the company has sent out an official discontinuation notice. Please refer to Vishay’s HVCC series datasheets to verify requirements
- Eliminate the need to utilize two 1 nF capacitors in parallel to reach values of 2 nF, saving space, reducing assembly costs, and increasing reliability
- Available with 20 kVDC rated voltage, ± 10 % tolerance, and custom lead styles on request
- Silver-plated ceramic disc with tinned copper-clad steel connection leads offering 0.6 mm and 0.8 mm diameters
- Ceramic singlelayer DC disc / AC disc capacitor
- High reliability
- High capacitance values up to 2 nF
- High voltage power supplies for x-ray sources and pulsed lasers
- Baggage scanner
- Medical x-ray
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.