Vishay 259 PHM-SI series snap-in power aluminium capacitors
Vishay 259 PHM-SI series snap-in power aluminium capacitors offer increased ripple current and useful life for power supply, solar inverter and motor control applications
Vishay has introduced the 259 PHM-SI series of miniature snap-in power aluminium electrolytic capacitors for power supplies, solar inverters and motor controls. The series combines increased ripple current to 4.42 A and useful life of 3000 hours at +105°C compared to previous generation components.
- High ripple currents up to 4.42 A
- Long useful life of 3000 hours at +105 °C
- Feature a cylindrical aluminum case, insulated with a blue sleeve
- Rated voltages to 500 V
- Available in 25 compact case sizes ranging from 22 mm by 25 mm to 35 mm by 60 mm
- Available with 3-pin keyed polarity snap-in terminals
- Buffering, filtering and energy storage in compact power applications;
- Power supplies for server farms or industrial tools
- Motor drives for compressors in industrial cooling systems
- Industrial lamp drivers for UV water treatment systems
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.