TRP Connector industrial ethernet MagJack® ICMs
TRP connector has launched a new range of MagJack® ICMs specifically designed for Industrial Ethernet applications
TRP connector has launched a new range of MagJack® ICMs specifically designed for Industrial Ethernet applications. All variants meet the IEEE 802.3 10/1000Base-T and 1GBase-T electrical requirements including RL, IL, Hi-pot and Common Mode parameters.
TRP Connector Industrial Ethernet MagJack® ICMs satisfy the growing demand for integrated connectors used in operating robots and machines, on the factory floor. These ICMs support 10/100Base-T non-PoE, PoE and 1GBase-T Ethernet applications and operate at temperatures between -40oC and 85oC, allowing the ICM to maintain signal integrity in harsh conditions. TRP MagJack® ICMs have IR reflow compatibility, tape-and-reel packaging, optional LEDs and can be automatically inserted on to the PCB for an economical solution.
Ideal applications include; Industrial Ethernet controllers, Machine control boards, Ethernet lighting controls, Industrial Wireless access points and Industrial video display units.
- Industrial temperature range
- Highly reliable with sensible cost
- Options for reflow compatibility, tape-and-reel packaging and LEDs
- ICM operates in harsh conditions of the factory floor without degradation of performance
- Long life with no failures for worry-free use in industrial applications
- Allows for automatic pick-and-place and low cost reflow soldering operations
- Industrial Ethernet controllers
- Machine control boards
- Ethernet lighting controls
- Industrial Wireless access points
- Industrial video display units
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.